Small Size Precision Dieing Press MD series
Compact and space-saving dieing press with the speed up to 300spm, and the die space of 400mm. A variable press with 2 stroke lengths and simple operation. Applicable for automated forming of fine precision products and for in-line use. Under-drive mechanism.
- ・Popular 100ｋN
- ・Despite its small size comparable to desk-top press, it has a large flywheel and max. 300spm, 400mm die space and max. 300spm.
- ・A variable stroke press with 2 stroke lengths (20mm and 30mm)
- ・All rotating and sliding parts employ roller bearings for energy savings. Oil feeding is the forced lubrication method by circulating oil supply unit.
- ・A liquid crystal touch panel displays press speed, crank angle, counter, etc. and easy operation.
- ・Limiter switch at the safety door for safe operation.
- ・Air feeder and NC roll feeder are mountable. Also usable as an in-line press in the assembly line.