ANEX II Series High Speed, Precision, Automatic Presses
Knuckle link presses perfect for precision high speed punching, with minimum thermal displacement, minimum Bottom dead center point (BDC) height fluctuation, and favorable stroke curve near BDC. Cumulative sales over 2,000 presses. Highly reliable standard model.
- ・Available 150ｋN～1250ｋN
- ・Wide bolster series
- ・High speed model
- ・Cumulative shipment over 2000 presses
- ・Taking full advantage of knuckle mechanism, high rigidity and superior thermal balance are achieved in a large volume, simple new structure.
- ・With completely compensating opposing balancers, almost 100% of the vibration is eliminated. Die height fluctuations due to SPM change is minimized. Constant BDC between 1st and 2nd punches.
- ・Balance mechanism makes the sheering and bending components of eccentric load condition from left and right sides to cancel each other. Double slide guide system, which consists of 2 plungers and 8-face needle roller bearings, further improves the capacity to handle eccentric loading.
- ・Equipped with new durable and low-noise, non-backlash clutch and brake. Quiet operation
- ・Bolster width is 1100mm (60t model), 1200mm (80t model), 1500mm (80t wide model), widest in each class.
- ・Equipped with our gripper feeder, GX-series, well known for its highly accurate feeding and very gentle and no scratching gripping mechanism.
- ・Improved user interface with longer slide adjustment span and electronic rotary dial for the crank angle.