SF Servo Press
Type-D Servo Press Single Crank SF-SD1 series
Planetary reducers used for the press machine for the first time in the industry. High torque output even with a small motor, attributed to the high reduction ratio, high efficiency properties of the planetary reducer. One-piece cast frame for high rigidity. High precision with 6 side gib guide. Pitless structure. Synchronized control available.
- ・Available 1,500kN～3,000kN
- ・Superior accuracy and rigidity of monolithic frame structure.
- ・Long slide. High precision 6-side gib guide. Pitless structure.
- ・Easy to operate touch panel. 100 standard settings for punch height.
- ・High torque output from small motor by planetary gear reducers.
- ・Synchronized with peripheral digital equipment.
- ・Slide adjustment and memory function by servomotor.