Primary stage reduction Motor - Input Gear - Planetary Gear A - Carrier
Operation principle from Servo motor to Carrier is as follows:
- Servo motor rotation is transmitted to the Input gear, which is installed on the M shaft.
- Input Gear provides the revolution to the Planetary gear A, which is engaged with Internal gear A.
- Planetary gear's revolution makes the Sun gear rotate at the Final stage through the Carrier. Principle of operation Rotational direction is the same as Input direction.
Final stage Reduction Carrier - Sun Gear - Planetary Gear B - Output Shaf
Operation principle from Carrier to Output shaft is as follows:
- Carrier's rotation is transmitted to the Sun gear, which is installed on Carrier.
- Sun gear gives the revolution to Planetary gear B, which is engaged with Internal gear B.
- Planetary gear's revolution provides Output shaft rotation. Rotational direction is the same as Input direction.
Above descriptions are for Double reduction unit. For single reduction, please refer only to the Final stage reduction.
|Applicable to various Servo motors|
|Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.||Mitsubishi Electric Corporation||Yaskawa Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.|
|Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd.||OMRON Corp.||SANYO DENKI Co., Ltd.|
|Fanuc Ltd.||Toei Electric Co., Ltd.||Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd.|
|Hitachi Sanki System Co., Ltd.||Keyence Corporation||Sanmei Company Inc.|
|NIKKIDENSO Co., Ltd.||Miki Pulley Co. Ltd.||Shinko Electric Industries Co., Ltd.|