Terms and Conditions
This website is published and maintained by Nidec-Shimpo. In accessing or using the information on this site, you accept the following terms and conditions.
- Copyright for all materials on this site, including but not limited to images, text, information, software, etc. belongs to Nidec-Shimpo, and all materials on this site are protected by copyright laws.
Any unauthorized use of the content is prohibited except for special cases in which personal use is allowed by copyright law.
- Trademarks and trade names used on this website, such as "SHIMPO", "Nidec-Shimpo", "Nidec-Shimpo Corporation", "Ringcone", "ABLE", etc. and logos belong to Nidec-Shimpo. Unauthorized use of these trademarks, trade names, and/or logos without our written permission is prohibited by trademark laws.
- Although the best effort is made to keep the content of this website updated, Nidec-Shimpo makes no representations or warranties of any kind for the accuracy, merchantability, or fitness of any content. Under no circumstances shall Nidec-Shimpo be liable for any consequential damages related to the use of the content of this website.
We may use personal information collected on this website in order to provide you with better service and support. This section summarizes our policy regarding the protection of the personal information.
"Personal information" herein refers to the information collected on this website that could be used to identify individuals and includes, but is not limited to, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, gender, birthday, occupation, etc.
Information collected on this website may be used for and only for the following purposes, and will not be used for any other purposes:
- To mail catalogs or other materials requested by customers.
- To respond to inquiries regarding our products and services.
- To improve the service provided on this website.
- To provide services such as repairs, and follow-up thereon.
- To ship out products, to provide product maintenance, and to provide other services related to the transaction.
- To provide product information or advertisements of products and/or services.
- To respond to audits and/or investigations of our company.
- To prepare for dispute resolutions.
- ● The customer has given us consent to release their information.
- ● Release is ordered by legal authorities or public agencies.
Please contact us before linking to our website.
We may decline the link to our website if we find the link to be inappropriate. A lack of response from us does not constitute approval of the link.
When linking to our website, please use our top page (http://www.nidec-shimpo.co.jp/en/). A link from any third party website to our website is managed by the third party and does not mean we manage or have approved the link.
Please note that the content, addresses, etc. within our website may change without prior notice.
- The following browsers are recommended for viewing our website:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and later, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
- This website includes some content that requires the plug-in software below to view. The latest version is available to download from the link provided.