Terms and Conditions
This website is published and maintained by Nidec-Shimpo. When you access or use information on this site, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Copyrights of all materials on this site, including but not limited to images, text, information, software, etc. belong to Nidec-Shimpo and are protected by copyright laws.
Any unauthorized use of the content is prohibited except for the special cases, of which the personal use is allowed by the copyright laws,
- Trademarks, trade names in this website, such as "SHIMPO", "Nidec-Shimpo", Nidec-Shimpo Corporation", "Ringcone", "ABLE", etc. and logo marks belong to Nidec-Shimpo. Unauthorized use of these trademarks, trade names and logos without our written consent is prohibited by trademark laws.
- Although the best effort is made to keep the content of this website updated, Nidec-Shimpo makes no representations or warranties of any kind for the accuracy, merchantability, fitness of any content. Under no circumstances, shall Nidec-Shimpo be liable for any consequential damages related to the use of the content of this website.
We may use personal information collected in this website in order to provide you with better service and support. This section summarizes our policy regarding the protection of the personal information.
Personal information includes but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, gender, birthday, occupation, etc. that could be used to identify individuals.
Personal information collected in this website may be used for and only for the following purposes, and will not be used for any other purposes.
- To mail catalogs requested by customers.
- To respond to the inquiries regarding our products and services.
- To improve the service provided in this website.
- To follow up the services provided, such as repair.
- To ship out products, to provide product maintenance, and to provide other services related to the transaction.
- To provide product information, advertisement of the product and services.
- To respond to audit and investigation of our company.
- To prepare for dispute resolutions.
- ● Customer has given us consent to release the information.
- ● Release is ordered by legal authorities or public agencies.
Please contact us before placing a website link to us.
We may decline the placing of a link to our website, if we find the link to be inappropriate. The lack of our response does not constitute the approval of the link.
When a link to our website is placed, please use our top page (http://www.nidec-shimpo.co.jp/en/). A link from any third party website to our website is managed by the third party and does not mean we manage or approve the link.
Please note that the content and address of our website may change without prior notice.
- The following browsers are recommended to view our website.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and later, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
- This website may include some contents that requires following plug-in software for viewing. Please download a latest plug-ins from the following link.